Hi Alex,
At the bootloader, press C (dots 1-4) to turn debug off. You should hear
decending tone with the message, "debug off" on your display.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alex Hall
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 11:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] a quick help request

Hi all,
I have forgotten how to turn debug off.  In the bootloader I 
press d, but it just says "debug start" and starts ks again, it 
does not act like the toggle I thought it should (I have done it 
twice).  What is the key combo to turn it off? Thanks.

Have a great day,
Alex

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.526 / Virus Database: 270.7.0/1682 - Release Date: 9/20/2008
10:24 AM
 

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.526 / Virus Database: 270.7.0/1682 - Release Date: 9/20/2008
10:24 AM
 


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to