Hi all, mainly hw:
I have a thumb drive I use for classes and a website. I would love nothing more than to be able to put this drive in and have certain folders from my flash disk automatically copy themselves to folders on this (and only this) drive. I could modify and create files for my site and then have all the changes updated to my thumb drive as soon as I put it in. This could run in the background and have an optional alert when it is done.
Thanks for considering!

Have a great day,
Alex

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to