Welcome, Ben:
  I thought I saw you here several months ago, but am probably mistaken. 
Anyway, welcome.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ben Blatchford <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, Feb 16, 2009 11:50:39
Subject: [Braillenote] re hi list

>
>
> hi all,
> 
> my name is ben.
> 
> i am new to this list.  I just wanted to say  hi to all.
> 
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
> 
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Blessings
Rhonda Stogner
[email protected] 

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to