Hi David,

I am not familiar with connecting up Bluetooth, but it would be good to know what Windows you are trying to use. I know of only one person who has done this with Vista, and to accomplish this, they had to run XP under a Vista virtual machine.
(At least I think that's how it would be described).

Regards,
Steve.

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Reynolds" <[email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:50:21 -0000
Subject: [Braillenote] Using braillenote bt as bluetooth braille
display

Hi folks,

This one is driving me mad. I have connected up a toshiba
bluetooth adaptor, and tried many ways to use the braillenote as a bluetooth braille display.
I'm about to give up. If someone could send me a step by step
guide as to how to do this, I'd be eternally grateful!

I'm happy to uninstall delete stuff if necessary, but it is
becoming increasingly important that I get this working.

Best regards,

David.
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to