Hi Sam and List:
I owe a better explanation as to why we did the Keylist file.
Even in the address prompt, whether it be writing in an address,
or looking one up, the Access violation denied" kept coming up.
We checked to make sure the file address list dot cdb was
unprotected, and it was. We checkthe the "directory of accounts"
in Keymail, it was unprotected. We checked the "connection
configuration" dot cdb and it was as well.
I admit I am not a technologist. One thing I do wish, when
someone says they're having this kind of problem, why don't
people tell them how to fix it? Like I said, I am not a
technologist, just someone willing to try to help someone
(especially on the weekend) when there is no tech support. I've
seen these questions be asked, and no answers given on the list.
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote