Sam, you are right; that's what made me ask if it was a SanDisk. I suspect the card, too, but am hoping not, smile.

----- Original Message -----
From: sam <[email protected]
To: Rhonda Stogner <[email protected]>, [email protected],
[email protected]
Date sent: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:12:06 -0500
Subject: re: [Braillenote] a strange issue with my wireless
connection

Hello Rebecca,

Rhonda is right that you should try unplugging the router to
refresh things so to speak.  But, if all those things she
suggested don't work, you might consider that your wireless card
could be starting to go bad.  I had this same issue happen to me,
tried a different card, and it was corrected immediately.  Good
luck with all the suggestions.  Let us know what worked.

Regards,

Sam


----- Original Message -----
From: Rhonda Stogner <[email protected]
To: "REBECCA ILNISKI" <[email protected]>,
[email protected]
Date sent: Mon, 25 May 2009 11:58:04 -0500
Subject: re: [Braillenote] a strange issue with my wireless
connection

Hi Rebecca:
 Due to the fact that your computer is working, it's not your
router.  Do I assume you are using the SanDisk wireless card? You
mentioned "Compact Flash card ready." Usually, you want to unplug
the router, not reset, at least with Verizon, because it puts it
all back to the default.  You might take the card out, shut off
the unit, turn it on, put your card back in, and try it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "REBECCA ILNISKI" <[email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Date sent: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:38:44 -0400
Subject: [Braillenote] a strange issue with my wireless
connection

HI everyone.  The last time I was able to use my Braille note for
email was
yesterday afternoon.  I noticed this morning when I tried it that
it wasn't
connecting.  I could get on the internet and download email from
my computer
but when I use the bn it just says please wait.  Any suggestions?
When I
put the card in it says compactflash card ready.  I tried
resetting the
wireless router and I took the cable out and used  a stylus to
hit the reset
button on the router.  Any help would be appreciated.   I'm
trying to
determine whether it's the router, the card, or verizon.  When I
called them
they usually try to blame the bn because they are not familiar
with it.
Rebecca Ilniski and Nuncio
email: [email protected]
Facebook Rebecca Lynn Ilniski
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rilniski


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to