Hi,
I can guarantee that it will work well. I have Sandisk Ultra 8 GB card
(mainly for storing books and recordings) and it works great.
Theoratically, using current CF standards, up to 128 GB cards will work with
BrailleNote (I can envision a 128 GB card coming out next year).
Cheers,
Joseph P.S. The largest so far is 64 GB.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David Thomas
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 9:57 AM
To: braillenote; [email protected]; jaws users group;
[email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] I just perchased a compact flash card

I just baught a Kingston elite 8 gb card and wondered how relighable it is
on the braillenote.
any answers ar appriciated .
cheers David
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to