Hello List:

While I use my planner extensively I use the alarm only twice a week; so, it was a surprise when alarms began to sound random times. Checking found that the alarms were sounding a day or two early. Going into the appointments I erased and reentered them; the problem continued.


Thinking that the planner had several years of appointments I went to the planner menu and deleted the appointments from earlier years using the block commands. Still no fix.

The planner repair feature in the planner menu was my next try. I've used this as a general maintenance many times, but with different results. It seems not to complete the database scan, but to stop 97 to 99% and then not to be able to replace the repaired planner. I've reduced the number of entries to just below 600 and it has worked with many more entries. The message suggests checking memory and doing a 1-2-3 reset; so, I did that several times. No go. The flash drive has about 95mb free.

I would hate to have to erase the planner and start over as all other planner features seem to be working just fine.


Any and all suggestions gratefully appreciated.


                JD Townsend
                Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth
Helping the light dependent to see.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to