I've found this morning when I go up to the railroadradio.net site, I can get on to the site however, when I try to download the actual feed, I get the message "error loading media." The sites I've chosen are not down because there's usually an announcement stating that the site is down for service or whatever.

I've done all the b BN re-sets and also disconnected the router and the modem for about a minute. Still, no luck.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance and Happy New year.
B. D. Rurry, Rurrysville Tn.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to