Not sure about that site, but I would say emailing tech support to get them on it would be good. If another notetaker can handle a site that the bn cannot, hopefully they will take notice.

Congratulations on you Apex!! As I have told others before, if you find any bugs, please tell the list so I can list the bug(s). Thanks.


Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: [email protected]
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <[email protected]>
To: "braillenote" <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 10:26
Subject: [Braillenote] got my apex in the uk hear but


Hi all
Just received my apex hear in the uk.
it has the most up to date software on it and I have no connection difficulties.
I am ttrying to use
www.tnauk.org.uk
when I go to online services then web bbs and try to loginn with my user name and password I cannot seem to do this.
with my braille sense plus I can see the edit boxes but not on my apex.
I remember having this difficulty with my pk
has anyone any ideas.?
thanks.
this machine is very good though.


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to