Hi,
At the "save" prompt, what document type did you use? If you want to save a
text file as a braille file, at the "document name" prompt, press BACKSPACE
with X (CTRL+X I believe on QT) until "braille document" is displayed.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of denise avant
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 1:33 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] saving a k word doc

Hi all,

I want to save a word document so I can write in grade 2. I tried it, and
was told that it was saved, but when I opened it to start writing, I was
still told it was a text doc. Did I do something wrong?

I'm using the apex.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com 
Version: 8.5.432 / Virus Database: 270.14.130/2607 - Release Date: 01/08/10
07:35:00


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to