Hello to all, I am often amazed by the different ways we use our Braillenotes. A lot of my work involves the writing of envelopes, postal labels and bank-cheques. I have 2 printers, both Hewlett-Packards, 1 an inkjet, the other a laserjet. For both printers the makers recommend feeding the envelopes, etc., end first, and setting the printer parameter to landscape printing so that the lines of printing end up going from end to end, and not across the width of the document. This I have done and it has proved successful for several years, but now, with the Apex, it seems not to work. It appears that the landscape command is no longer recognised. To set this parameter one opens the document, goes into format menu, space with dots 2346, and press the letter z for landscape mode, then the letter n to turn this feature on. I would welcome anyone who'll give this feature a try to confirm whether or not it is a bug. My wife will surely welcome it being put right, as she has now to undertake all these jobs for me. With many thanks,
Don Cooper.  (UK)

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to