Sure thing, if you have an Apex, I would still go test as I am
using it with an mpower. Also, the model probably isn't on the
store shelf now as they change so quickly. It is an Hp
Photosmart c5180. It is an all in one and it works great! Good
luck.
Regards,
Sam
----- Original Message -----
From: brady <[email protected]
To: sam <[email protected]>, [email protected],
[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:12:37 -0800
Subject: re: [Braillenote] printing with Apex
Hey,
Would you mind sharing which HP model you happen to use?
Thanks,
Brady
----- Original Message -----
From: sam <[email protected]
To: "chad brown" <[email protected]>,
[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 01:24:46 -0500
Subject: re: [Braillenote] printing with Apex
Hello Chad,
I actually do a lot of printing with my MPower. I will tell you
that not all hp printers work, and sometimes there are various
others that will. The best way to do this is to take the apex to
a best buy, office max, or whatever is near you and try them.
That is what I did and I am very happy with mine.
Best regards,
Sam
Ps, Humanware use to have a list on their website of what was
tried and what worked with each type of machine. They may still
have it.
----- Original Message -----
From: "chad brown" <[email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Date sent: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:39:52 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] printing with Apex
Hello all,
A district I work for is looking at purchasing an Apex for a
student. I am
wondering if any of you have tried many USB printers with the
apex and if
there are any that don't work?
Thanks
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote