Hi,
The Oxford Dictionary instabbler is up on HW site under Optional Applications (I put a link to it on my site under Program Library).
Cheers,
Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peggy Kern" <[email protected]
To: "BrailleNote" <[email protected]
Date sent: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:55:29 -0700
Subject: [Braillenote] Oxford Dictionary update?

Hi, all. I saw something in passing about the Oxford Dictionary update, when I was upgrading my Apex. Is that something we have to get separately, or is it included in the 9.01 upgrade? I don't seem to have an Oxford Dictionary help file in my general folder like I used to, although the dictionary works fine.

So is there something else I need to download to make sure it's updated, or did the upgrade to 9.01 already do it? Or was that just for the UK version? I'm confused.

Peggy
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to