I can confirm this on my apex unit too. The first build that shipped did
do the auto time set thing, now with the latest build installed it
doesn't do it.
 


Gary O'Donoghue
BBC Political Correspondent 
Tel: +44-207-9736057
Mob: +44-7802-232212


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Rick Lewis
Sent: 20 April 2010 00:25
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] Possible Apex Time Setting Bug, Latest KeySoft
Build

As I recall, time is automatically set on the Apex when it has an
Internet connection.
Or at least it used to be.
At least if I use a wireless connection, as I did with KeySoft 9.0, the
time no longer resets automatically, either after obtaining my
connection or going to the Web.
I've done this several times since updating my software, to no avail.
Prior to this, the Braillenote would be within a second of my PC, which
I sync at startup and which matches time standards like WWV.
It looks like the internet time auto-setting feature no longer works.
I'm curious about others' experiences with this.
Note: I realize I can use GPS to set the time, and I should also be able
to do it manually. But I think build 9.01 broke the auto-set.
--
Rick



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to the
list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


http://www.bbc.co.uk/
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal 
views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on 
it and notify the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to this.
                                        

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to