Hi,
I'm not the expert on this, but I don't think the BrailleNote supports Kodack printers. That type isn't in the printer type list.

Danielle

----- Original Message -----
From: Kieran L <[email protected]
To: braille note <[email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:49:07 +0100
Subject: [Braillenote] printer help, please

Hi all,
We have just baught a kodack ESP5200 printer. It interfaces threw wi fi
and usb.
I've tried to print a printer test threw it and the braillenote said it
was printing when the printer sat their and did, nothing.
Can anyone help?
And for normal a4 paper, what are the printer paper legnth and width?
Thanks,
Kieran
--
Kieran Little.
----
Email:
[email protected]
skype: little_kieran46
I have msn, aim, gTalk, klango, yahoo and loudtalks.
Contact me if you would like to add me on any of these networks.
-------
Social networks
--------
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kieran.little667
twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/dj__k
zonebbs username:
kieranlittle667

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to