Percent is the sh sign, 1 4 6. The colon is the wh sign, 1 5 6. This
assumes you are using English computer braille.

On 9/22/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello fellow braillenote users,
> I know I probably should know this already, but I rarely use computer
> braille. In addition to the dollar sign, number sign, and ampersand
> sign ETC, how do I create the percent and colon in computer braille?
> I've figured out how to make the (semi colon), but the percent and
> regular colon I'm not so sure about. Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Mike
> Rochester, NY.
>
>
>
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>


-- 
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
[email protected]; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to