Hi Everyone,
I have problems with pairing Apex with the think outside bluetooth keyboard. I have had this keyboard for 2 years. I could pair it on my mPower fine without a code, yet if I try to pair it with my Apex, I get a failure message. I don't know how it worked, but I entered 0000 and somehow got it to work. I am trying to use the keyboard this morning and can't get it to work, even typing this code. It comes up in the list of bluetooth devices. Any documentation on the internet about this keyboard?
Thanks.
Alana

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to