Hi,
For me, it only takes about 10 seconds.
Olivia
----- Original Message -----
From: "Crystal French" <[email protected]
To: "Braille Note List" <[email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 18:07:40 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] downloading from Bookshare query
Hi,
I would like to download books directly from Bookshare on my
Apex.
I'm still not quite accustomed to using Key Web.
How much time is reasonable to expect a .brf file to take when
downloading?
Is there a command to use to check the download status?
I have a BT Apex.
Thanks.
Crystal
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote