It is what it sounds like: a way for the bn to "sleep", not responding
to anything except a reset, being turned off and on, or plugging in
the adapter. It is useful if you will be storing the bn for a long
time, or if you will be carrying it somewhere where it might get
turned on. I do not know anyone who has ever used it, though. It is an
option under the miscellaneous options in utilities.

On 10/15/10, Lorehna Garcia <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all
> I was browsing the user guide on the apex and I saw something about
> deep sleep mode. I was just cureous why would someone have to put the
> braillenote in deep sleep mode? If for any reason I had to do that how
> would you do that on an apex? Thanks Lorehna
>
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>


-- 
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
[email protected]; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to