>    From: "Bob Monahan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I'm new here and want to make bread as simply as
> possible using only whole wheat flour and water.
> I only want a nutritious very small item(s) to throw
> in a day pack 
> for hiking and don't want any suger or yeast.


Here is a site to start at.  I see a recipe a little
bit down that calls for whole wheat flour and a tad
bit of white flour and then water.  Check it out, you
might find something that you want.  I don't know how
you would get by with just flour and water, usually
you need to add baking soda and honey at least to make
a bread for your day packs.  

http://www.basic-recipes.com/bds/unleavened2.htm

I found some other sites that you or someone else
might be interested in as well.  I haven't tried most
of these recipes, but have tried some unleavened
recipes and they are good.

http://www.mmcg.org/articles/unleavened_recipes.htm
http://breadnet.net/
http://www.ariga.com/visions/biblfood/wheat.htm

Jenn in KS

=====
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/simplylife/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goat_dairy/





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to