Hi, I just joined this group and I can't wait to view all of the other
messages and recipes on file. I have one request and since I am not a
patient person, I think I will just ask rather than search the 3000+
messages on file.
Does anyone have a good, and simple recipe for bagels. I want to learn
how to make them. I make regular bread a lot, now I want to go to the
next step and try specialty breads. Thus I am asking for my favorite:
bagels. I hope someone can help. Also any tips for making the bagels?
Thanks.
Margaret.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/