--- In BREAD-RECIPE@yahoogroups.com, "Sherri" <curvalisci...@...> wrote:

>I have the same problem with my sourdough.  I started mixing in on the
dough setting in the bread machine, leaving it in the machine an extra
2 hours or so until it has risen enough.  Then I empty it onto a
greased parchment sheet, puch it down with greased hands (it is a
really wet dough), separate it and put in in bread pans.  I use the
greased parchment sheet to cover the pans and put a damp paper towel on
top of that.  It seems to work better that way with no (or minimal)
drying.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: