Oh my gosh! I love these old recipes. Have you tried any of these, yet? I'm certainly going to have to give these a go.
By the way, is it okay that we converse on this list? I'd love to know how many seasoned bread bakers we have on this list so I can pick your brains a little...(O: Debbie...(O: ><> On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Sue Edwards <[email protected]> wrote: > ** > > > [1874] > "Scones. > Put as much barley-meal as will be required into a bowl, add a pinch of > salt, and stir in cold water > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BREAD-RECIPE/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
