I would recommend replacing the pump, air remover and the OPV all at the same
time.  It will cost a little more to do all of them but then you can be sure
that you will have solved the problem.

Todd

Well, I did the adjustment, but it still flucuates (pulsating up and
down, gets quiet when it goes down). Even though I put it back to 10,
when I try to do a another blind basket, it only will go to around 7,
but moves way past 10 when I put the lever back down. What is the next
step? I also notice when the water comes out of the opv, it seems
weaker. Is this due to lack of pressure?

Cindy