Looking for some help if possible. Installed the PID in the Fall. Heating
element went. Sent back to WLL and they fixed that, among other things.  I had
the machine working for around a week and the safety valve blew.  Long story
short, I purchased a new pstat and safety valve.  Installed them tonight and no
matter where I set the pstat, the pressure in the steam boiler continues to
rise until the safety valve starts to hiss.  It will go we'll above 1.5.  1.7,
1.8.  Any ideas what old be causing it?  After initial install I removed the
tube leading o the pstat to check for debris. I found none, and none in the
pstat.