No problem Herman, is dead easy to fix, have had to do it myself :-)

is a standard E61 Group head lever seal, $1.65 at Chris Coffee and could
probably get it cheaper from a local supplier if you look around.

http://www.chriscoffee.com/E61-Cam-Lever-Gasket-p/w547.htm

Would suggest changing your group head seal as well while you are at it if
it hasn't been done recently. I usually change mine at least every 12
months.

JohnB