Great! Good luck! The pstat is adjustable so you can set it to desired
pressure. I used 1.45 bar or so; if memory serves the over pressure valve
starts to open around 1.5 or 1.6 maybe? You could check this now with your
existing pstat since the gauges are all a bit different, then set the new one a
bit below where your valve starts to open. It’s nice to have the extra
pressure.

Sent from my iPhone