I have a Brewtus II that is on a timer.

When I wake up the temperature gauge is reading 201F.

But, recently, the brew group that the portafilter goes into, is not as hot
to the touch as it used to be hot . It is slightly warmer than room
temperature.

If I turn on the pump and run a few ounces of water through the
portafilter, the brew group heats up to normal temperatures and I can then
pull good shots.

Do you have any ideas about what is wrong and how to fix it?

I have tried back flushing several times. That did not help.