Hi Ate,

First of all, thank you for your response.
Second. Sorry, but I have not entered in depth in the problem.. I just was told
about the problem with openportal + wsrp + struts bridge. So, I did not
continue my experiments.

This is the thread in openportal furum.
https://wsrp.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=229

Thanks,