My turn!

I'm Ian Cabell. I'm currently unemployed, which leaves me a lot of time for reading =) I've also been traveling quite a bit - Short Mountain, TN; Park City UT; Birmingham, AL; and Athens, Greece - all within the last couple months. Now that I've got the travel bug out of the way, I'm looking for a job doing computer programming - Java, Perl, JSP, JavaScript, HTML - that kind of thing.

I read quite a bit - as I'm sure a lot of people on this list do. Mostly in the realms of Sci-Fi/Fantasy, with occasional forays into the mystical and biographical.

Guess that's it for now!
--Ian