On Fri, 30 May 2003, Reggie Bautista wrote:

> Martin Malmkvist wrote:
> >About Buffy: I meant to stick a smiley after that remark. I didn't mean to
> >mock your interest. As I see it at least you get something nice to look at
> >when you see Buffy. Mmm-mm *drool* Sarah Michelle Gellar :)
>
> Alyson Hannigan ain't half bad, either ;-)  And honestly, I'll take just
> about any excuse I can to talk about that show.  The word "obsessed" might
> apply here... :-)
>
> Reggie Bautista

> The newest lyrics on the Net!
>
>        http://lyrics.astraweb.com
>
> Click NOW!

Hey, the only reason I watched Buffy the first time was that I was out
commission for a week with a bad back, my sister came over to help and
brought her collection of tapes.  I was hooked after "beer bad".  I had
been considering giving up cable before that, afterwards, well I had to
see the new shows didn't I?
Haven't gotten into Angel.  but I am suffering from withdrawal.

Denise

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!