> Anyone ever had rats or other rodents as pets? Care to share some
experiences?

Not really. I knew a girl which had a rat as her pet; this was while we were
in school. The rat would always be with her, except during exams, during
which it was not permitted. I took care of her rat sometiems under such
circumstances. The rat would sit on the shoulder or climb below the shirt
(shiort had to be tucked into the pants, so the rat didn't fall out). The
rat liked to drink Coca Cola in the cafeteria at school. I am not sure if
that was a good diet for it, but, hey, rats are supposed to eat everything,
right? Anyway, the rat was friendly and tidy. As one would expect from a rat
which participates in the school courses for the A-level.

Best regards, Klaus

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!