Erik just told me that we have a listowner here who is
intolerant, fascist, and a spammer. Ironic,
considering that Jeroen called the listowner of the
real Brin-L list intolerant, when it is really Jeroen
who is at fault here. He blames his problems on other
people. Jeroen was responsible for spamming the list,
and he takes out his frustrations by intolerantly and
fascistly unsubscribing Erik.

This is the type of listowner this poor copy of the
real Brin-L has. Don't you think you should
unsubscribe from this fascist list and join the real
Brin-L? The one that was smart enough to BAN Jeroen
for death threats and repeated spamming. Do you really
want to be on a list where the list owner makes death
threats and spams people and blames others for his
crimes? Someone who can't tolerate others to express
their opinions?