A new subscriber kindly informed me that the URL to this list's website (www.brin-l.com) produced a "Page Not Found" error. An investigation into the matter learned that my Yahoo!GeoCities account (which is where brin-l.com is hosted) has been deactivated!

I've sent an e-mail to Yahoo!GeoCities, asking why the account has been deactivated; I'm waiting for the reply. I have a pretty good idea about the reason, though; when I find out who's responsible for this, that person is not going to be happy...

Meanwhile, I'll try to get the website back up and running elsewhere ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeroen van Baardwijk, Listowner