From: Listowner [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:00:22 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re:STOP THE SPAM!

with the rules, Jeroen. YOU broke them <br>>yourself when you SILENCED Erik. Your
rules say spam is "unsolicited <br>>commercial email". Erik was NOT spamming by YOUR
do you call the repeated unwanted forwarding of my messages, <br>complete with demands
that I stop sending messages?<br><br>BTW, interesting detail: if Erik's postings don't
qualify as spam, then <br>neither do my posts. Yet you (and several others) seem to
agree with Erik <br>that *my* posts were spam. Why would my posts be spam if his are
moderator. But let's face <br>it, when it comes to making this list a moderated one, I
only follow the <br>will of the community. If people us
 e this list only for its intended <br>purposes, I have no need to start moderating
this list. If people want to <br>continue harrassing me here, and continue discussing
matters that should be <br>discussed elsewhere, then I may have to start moderating
the list.<br><br>The decision is really up to the members of this
SILENCED two of <br>>our listmembers for your OWN SINS? Someone who has made death
death threats. Those alleged <br>death threats only exist in the minds of some people
the person who would moderate the list? That doesn't sound very <br>>moderate to me.
It sounds extremist.<br><br>The word "moderate" as used in "a moderate person" has a
significantly <br>different meaning from the word "moderate" as used in "to modera
NOW!<br><br>