Jim said:

> So how many others are waiting? Anyone else going to buy it the first
> weekend it is available? How many think it is still a kids book and
> will not read it? Anyone just not care?

I haven't really got started on the Harry Potter books. My sister has
all the ones published so far and I borrowed one from her when I was
home for a weekend about a year ago. I only found time to read the
first few chapters and then never got back into it after that weekend.

I can, however, highly recommend Phillip Pullman's His Dark Materials
trilogy (_Northern Lights_/_The Golden Compass_, _The Subtle Knife_ and
_The Amber Spyglass_): they're children's books as good as anything
I've read, and with quite a bit of sophistication mixed in with the
wonderful characters.

Rich

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!