An aye for the Uplift War

----- Original Message -----
From: Bryon Daly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2003 5:34 am
Subject: Re:Re:Re:Brin Book Analysis - But Which Book?

> >From: Jeroen van Baardwijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >Now, about that in-depth analysis of Brin books I proposed earlier...
> >
> >I went through my list archive to tally the votes. As it turns
> out, we have
> >a tie.
> >
> >Three Brin books have received votes: _The Uplift War_, _The
> Practice
> >Effect_ and _Kiln People_. There was one vote for _The Practice
> Effect_,
> >which was later withdrawn. The other two titles both received
> three votes.
> >
> >That means that we'll now have to vote again to choose between
> _The Uplift
> >War_ and _Kiln People_. Votes that have already been cast for
> either of
> >these titles still count, so if you've already voted for one of
> them, you
> >won't have to repeat it.
> >
> >The voting booth will be open till the end of the weekend. On
> Monday I'll
> >again tally the votes and announce the winner. If it's a tie
> again, I'll
> >make the final decision myself.
> >
> >Meanwhile, you may want to start thinking about who will do the
> initial
> >reading and summarising of each chapter. IMHO, that should be
> someone who
> >voted for that particular book in the first round. You know,
> something like
> >"you do the crime, you do the time".   :-)
>
> I vote for Kiln People - I have it sitting on my shelf waiting to
> be read,
> so here's my chance.

> The newest lyrics on the Net!
>
>       http://lyrics.astraweb.com
>
> Click NOW!

NOTICE: This communication is meant only for the addressee(s) named above and may
contain information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not
the named addressee(s), or the agent responsible for receiving and delivering this
communication to the named addressee(s), this communication has been sent to you in
error. If so, kindly contact us immediately for retrieval purposes. Unauthorised
dissemination,distribution, copying or reliance on this communication is prohibited
and may attract criminal penalties. Thank you.

[Sponsored by:]
The newest lyrics on the Net!