--- On Fri 10/04, Deborah Harrell
> --- Jim Sharkey wrote:
> >
> > Julia Thompson wrote:
> > >My brain is probably smaller than most, but it's
> > denser.  :D
> >
> > So it's like a white dwarf of intellect?  :)
>

> Ouch!  Is this from the previously-mentioned Handbook
> of Insults?  And is it better or worse to be "a black
> hole of intellect?" (an argument could be made either
> way, I think)

Hehe, no insult really intended.  I'm sure our resident astronomer can correct me if
I'm wrong, but I picked a white dwarf for its density, thus both kidding with Julia
about its size while simultaneously completing her on packing so much smarts in it at
the same time.  Guess I out-clevered myself on that one.  :)

Jim