Ok, this website is almost scary. At first it reads much like 'The Onion",
but then you realize that it is for real......
http://www.christianreporter.com/cgi/editorlite/print.cgi

My favorite headline:
Prayer Teams Deploy Against Buddhist Gathering
posted - 11 October, 2002
A 12-day Buddhist celebration is causing pastors
in Austria to swing into action. Reportedly, they
are afraid the Tibetan event will "weaken the
gospel's impact in Europe.....

I am having a difficult time picturing a "prayer team" swinging into action,
it almost reminds me of watching the white-hot action of bowling on TV.

I have always said that the one thing that turns people away from
Christianity is Christians.

:-)

  Gary L. Nunn
  Delaware Ohio