Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:

Is it just me or does the text of this article seem awfully familiar. Lots of it were identical to the text for the other
article of Brazil setting an example in computerized elections.

I thought that at first, because my Netscape mail reader opened the site in a Netscape browser window, and left me scratching my head a bit - why would Alberto put his considerable skill and talent to such a purpose?

Then I tried again using a M$ Internet Explorer window... Ha ! Well done to Mr Monteiro. An excellent piece of work (though I am still trying to work out what FIM means).
Try the site again (and be patient, some of it take a bit to load) in IE...

Cheers
Russell C.