In a message dated 11/5/2002 8:15:54 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< The other huge difficult with my votes this year is
 that I am opposed to building the "Inter-County
 Connector", a new superhighway that is being proposed. >>

Using the same criteria, you would have a very tough time voting in Tucson.
Most N-S busses run once an hour, E-W every half hour. We are too spread out
for any other mass transit. Downtown is a place 95 out of 100 Tucsonans never
go to except to a governmental building by necessity. No freeway through
town; just around the edges. No place to put one except in the dry river
beds. Greens are more into zero growth than controlled growth, and very few
conservationists believe in tearing down already built dams.

As for abortion, I don't think anyone running can come out and say they want
to make it illegal. Keeping a taxpayer from paying for it is a radical enough
idea in this land of Udal et al.

William Taylor
(4 Rep, 4 Libetarian, and a hell of a lot of blank spces.
No to all gambling props.)