As long as we are confessing: I just got back from voting. Only three races and one question. Governor, US Rep, and a lone Repub running for state house. Without saying who I selected, I'm only sure of one vote, the house race is a toss up, and the governor race is strongly to one side. I was hoping the heavy rain and wind would have gotten here this morning instead of tonight, I think that would have made the race much different.

The question was: should PA float a $100 million dollar loan for volunteer fire departments. I voted yes but didn't want to. It could turn into another gapping hole we pour money into, with no real results.

There were Green and Lib candidates, but their ideas were too far out there. Some of the things they said were downright silly. The gov race directly affects me as a state employee with our contract coming up in 8 months. I could be on strike then, the front runner balanced his cities budget on the backs of government workers and benefits, while spending spending spending more money.

Kevin T.
Fingers crossed