From: "J. van Baardwijk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 23:17:12 +0100

At 03:46 07-11-2002 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi!  I'm new!
Maybe your e-mail address is new here, but I do not believe *you* are new here. A Google search on your e-mail address returned the link:
<snip>

Now, why does the address "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" look so familiar?

Hello, mr. Constantino.   :-)

Jeroen "Busted!" van Baardwijk

Mark,

Please do not repeat the obnoxious behavior you exhibited here a few months ago by purposefully spamming our list with hundreds of inanities. Speaking for myself, it was neither amusing nor entertaining nor pleasant to watch Brin-L devolve into an unintelligible mass of gibberish and "what do we do about this" indecisiveness.

Jon
GSV Where's a BFG 9000 when you need one?