In a message dated 11/12/2002 1:38:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I think the best ridiculous superhero power I've heard of (and I'm not
quite sure who came up with this one) is the ability to change someone
else's internal soundtrack. So if you get stuck on, say, a David Lee
Roth song, the superhero could change it to something different. Not
necessarily better, just different

My super power would be the psychic ability to have elevators always there when I want them, to have a parking spot wherever I need it and to be in the fastest toll lane. Life would be easy and in fact that would be my superhero name "Easy Man" and my sidekick would be Exact Change Boy