On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 06:09:40PM -0500, Erik Reuter wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 04:33:51PM +0100, Sonja van Baardwijk-Holten wrote:
>
> > Logically it follows that you thus admit to being scum.... ;o)
> > <duck and hide>
>
> Logically it follows that you are a duck!
>
> > Sonja
> > PS: After all the verbal clobberings I have had from Erik I just couldn't
> > resist. :o)
>
> Logically it follows that you are a superconductor!

Actually, I guess I got that wrong. See, logically you are a duck with
amazing strength and unbelievable speed, but unfortuantely you were
convicted of a crime and put in prison. Then, another inmate grabbed
you by the foot and a wing and slowly pulled your wing off which made a
ripping sound, then he yelled, "the super con-duck tore!"

--
"Erik Reuter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       http://www.erikreuter.net/