Russell Chapman wrote:

Sonja
GCU smileys are our friends

And that's the best news I've heard all day... I'd hate to miss out on your next plumbing adventure. I'm waiting to hear that having sorted out the water supply, the drains are all broken, or the floor has collapsed, or any of those misadventures that seem to befall us when we get too adventurous...
Aaaagh - and then I forgot smilies.... D'oh!
Please rest assured that while I do wish to hear your entertaining tales about the renovations, I most definitely do not wish any misadventures on you or your house at all...

Cheers
Russell C.