At 11:48 PM 12/1/2002 -0500, you wrote:
On 11/27/02 6:29 AM, "Kevin Tarr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Your posts are too few and far between Matthew, but quality makes up for
> quantity a hundred-fold.

You, my friend, have earned yourself a beer if we ever get the chance to
meet.  And if you are in the western part of PA, that could be sooner than
you think.  But you are going to have to tell me the secret of buying beer
in PA.

Make mine a Yuengling,
Matthew Bos

How to buy beer? After coming from another state it can be frustrating and confusing. My cousin is up from North Carolina. There are no bars in his town, and only a small number of restaurants can sell wine with a meal, but he can get beer on a Sunday in Wal-Mart.

I like the laws myself. Like it's a big freedom to be able to buy liquor at 5am on a sunday. Ohhhh my rights are being violated.

Kevin T.
Sorry, little rant there.
Harrisburg to State College and points north, that's my range