And even with an expensive broadband connection, the speed is regularly such
that I often wonder if they have the cables running through the shit, or the
shit through the cables...   <GRIN>

Jeroen "I call it e-shit" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies
(both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form,
and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative
consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.