Sonja gave me a 64 MB USB Flash Memory Drive (www.pendrive.com) for XMas. Real nice thingy, and it could be especially useful for transferring files from my private laptop to my work desktop PC (and vice versa). There is only one drawback, though: both computers run Windows NT4.0 Workstation, which does not support USB... :-(

I have heard that third-party drivers exist to get USB working under NT, but haven't found any yet. So, does anyone have a driver for me that I could use, or point me to a site where I can download such a driver?

(Windows 2000 supports USB, but while I could install that on my laptop, installing that (or any other OS) on my work desktop PC is not an option.)

TIA

Jeroen "Tech Support" van Baardwijk

LEGAL NOTICE:
By replying to this message, you understand and accept that your replies (both on-list and off-list) may be published on-line and in any other form, and that I cannot and shall not be held responsible for any negative consequences (monetary and otherwise) this may have for you.